Sun, May 07|
GANJA WHITE NIGHT (Night 2) - Sun, May 7
Arrive at Zeppelin Station by 3:45pm for a 30-minute community meet-up at the bar. The private bus departs at 4:15pm & arrives at Red Rocks at approx 4:45pm. Bus will drop off approx 1 hr after the show ends. Red Rocks show starts at 5:00pm & doors open at 5:00pm.
Time & Location
May 07, 3:45 PM – 11:59 PM MDT
Zeppelin Station , 3501 Wazee St, Denver, CO 80216, USA
About the event
- Bus boarding is at Zeppelin Station (3501 Wazee Street, Denver, CO 80216) in RiNo at 3:45pm. We will depart promptly at 4:15pm. No refunds if you miss the bus.
- When you arrive, please check in with the Bus Party events team. You must have a valid ticket and ID (21+) to board the bus.
- No refunds (unless show cancellation, illness, or medical emergency). Ticket transfers are allowed. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to transfer the name on your ticket.
- Seats on the bus are not assigned, so seating is first-come, first-serve.
- Carry-on policy: 1 backpack or purse per person. One small cooler may be swapped out for one backpack. Due to space, no large coolers are allowed.
- You may leave backpacks, coolers, and jackets on the bus while at the concert. Your assigned driver will watch over the bus to ensure your belongings are safe.
- You may bring your own beverages on the bus or order to-go cocktails at Zeppelin Station (21+).
- Please read our membership agreement to get familiar with our terms and conditions.
- Please do not come with signs of COVID-19, Racism, Homophobia, Sexism, or Transphobia. HAVE FUN!!
1 VIP Event Ticket
+$1.25 service fee
This ticket is valid for BusPartyCo members only. The ticket includes access to our 30-minute community meet-up at Zeppelin Station, a complimentary water bottle, and a roundtrip ride to/from Denver to Red Rocks on a private party bus.
+$1.25 service fee0