top of page
Tue, May 03|
Red Rocks Amphitheatre, Lower South Lot
JASON ISBELL AND THE 400 UNIT (Night 1) - Tue, May 3
JASON ISBELL AND THE 400 UNIT - Tue, May 3. Show starts at 7:00pm & doors open at 6:00pm. Arrive at Zeppelin Station by 5:00pm. Bus departs at 5:30pm & arrives at Red Rocks at approx 6:00pm. Bus will drop off approx 1 hr after the show ends.
SOLD OUT - Registration is now closedSee other events
Time & Location
May 03, 2022, 5:00 PM – 11:55 PM
Red Rocks Amphitheatre, Lower South Lot , 18300 W Alameda Pkwy, Morrison, CO 80465, USA
About the event
- Bus boarding is at Zeppelin Station, 3501 Wazee St, Denver, CO 80216in RiNo at 5:00pm. We will depart promptly at 5:30pm. No refunds if you miss the bus.
- When you arrive, please check in with the Bus Party team. You must have a valid ticket and a valid driver's license to board the bus.
- No refunds (unless show cancellation, illness, or medical emergency). Ticket transfers are allowed. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to transfer the name on your ticket.
- As we cannot guarantee social distancing on board, and this is a private charter, vaccination cards and masks are strongly encouraged.
- Bus seating is first-come, first-serve.
- Carry-on policy: 1 backpack or purse per person. One small cooler may be swapped out for one backpack. Due to space, no large coolers are allowed.
- You may leave backpacks, coolers, and jackets on the bus while at the concert. Your assigned driver will watch over the bus to ensure belongings are safe when you return.
- BYOB for 21+. Under 18 are allowed to ride the bus with a legal parent or guardian. We have a ZERO TOLERANCE policy for underage drinking. Any underage passengers found drinking alcohol will have their ride terminated with no refund.
- Please do not come with signs of COVID-19, Racism, Homophobia, Sexism, or Transphobia. HAVE FUN
1 Ticket - Roundtrip
+$1.09 service fee
This ticket is good for (1) roundtrip ride to/from Denver to Red Rocks.
+$1.09 service fee0
Event Info: Events
bottom of page