top of page
Sat, Sep 04|
Red Rocks Amphitheatre, Lower South Lot
Said the Sky - Sat, Sept 4
Reserve your seat to/from Said the Sky on Sat, Sept 4. Show starts at 7:00pm & doors open at 6:00pm. Arrive at 3500 Wynkoop Street, Denver, 80216 (next to Zeppelin Station) by 4:30pm. Bus departs at 5:00pm and arrives at Red Rocks at approx 5:30pm. You will return to Denver around 12:30am.
SOLD OUT - Registration is ClosedSee other events
Time & Location
Sep 04, 2021, 4:30 PM – 11:55 PM MDT
Red Rocks Amphitheatre, Lower South Lot , 18300 W Alameda Pkwy, Morrison, CO 80465, USA
About the event
Roundtrip Bus Service to/from Red Rocks
- Pickup is at 3500 Wynkoop Street, Denver, CO 80216, next to Zeppelin Station in RiNo at 4:30pm. We will depart promptly at 5:00pm. No refunds if you miss the bus.
- When you arrive, please check in with the driver. You must show a valid ticket and a valid driver's licensed to board the bus.
- Need a refund? Full refunds are allowed up to 7 days before the event. If you are within 7 days, only ticket transfers are allowed (no refunds).
- As we cannot guarantee social distancing on board, and this is a private charter, vaccination cards are strongly encouraged. If you are not vaccinated, we will ask that you wear a mask while on board the bus.
- Bus seating is first-come, first-serve. Arrive early and get a better spot.
- You may leave backpacks, coolers, and jackets on the bus while at the concert. Your assigned driver will watch over the bus to ensure belongings are safe when you return.
- BYOB for 21+ (ZERO TOLERANCE FOR UNDERAGE DRINKING - Any underage passengers found drinking alcohol will have their ride terminated with no refund).
- Carry-on policy: 1 backpack or purse per person (one extra-small cooler may be swapped out for one backpack)
- Please do not come with signs of COVID-19, Racism, Homophobia, Sexism, or Transphobia. HAVE FUN!
1 Ticket - Roundtrip
+$0.95 service fee
This ticket is good for (1) roundtrip ride to/from Denver to Red Rocks.
+$0.95 service fee0
Event Info: Events
bottom of page