Thu, Jan 27|
The Mission Ballroom
DILLION FRANCIS - Thur, Jan 27 - WEST DENVER
Reserve your seat to/from Dillion Francis on Thur, Jan 27. Doors 8:00pm | Show 9:00. Arrive at Edgewater Public Market (bus will park near Shake Shack) by 7:00pm. Bus departs at 7:30pm & arrives at Mission Ballroom at 8:00pm and will return to pick up site approx 45 mins after the end of the show.
Time & Location
Jan 27, 7:00 PM – 11:59 PM MST
The Mission Ballroom, 4242 Wynkoop St, Denver, CO 80216, USA
BusPartyCo Special Event Info
PLEASE READ ME - Roundtrip Bus Service to/from Mission Ballroom (West Denver)
- The pickup location is at Edgewater Public Market 5505 W 20th Ave, Edgewater, CO 80214 at 7:00pm. Find the bus in the back of the parking lot near Shake Shack. We will depart promptly at 7:30pm. No refunds if you miss the bus.
- Post-show dropoff order: #1 Edgewater Public Market (see above) and #2 In-N-Out Burger, 150 S Wadsworth Blvd in Lakewood. You may get off at whatever one you choose.
- After the concert, return to the bus within 20 minutes. The bus will be parked at the 38th-Blake RTD Stop. To find the bus walk along Wynkoop St towards 38th St for 7-10 mins along a lighted paved sidewalk. Find helpful video instructions on our Instagram @buspartyco. NO REFUNDS IF YOU MISS THE BUS.
- When you arrive, please check in with the driver. You must show a valid ticket and a valid driver's license to board the bus.
- As we cannot guarantee social distancing on board, and this is a private charter, vaccination cards are strongly encouraged. If you are not vaccinated, we will ask that you wear a mask the entire time while on the bus.
- Bus seating is first-come, first-serve. Arrive early and get a better spot.
- You may leave backpacks, coolers, and jackets on the bus while at the concert. Your assigned driver will watch over the bus to ensure belongings are safe when you return.
- BYOB for 21+ - ZERO TOLERANCE FOR UNDERAGE DRINKING - Any underage passengers found drinking alcohol will have their ride terminated with no refund.
- Carry-on policy: 1 backpack or purse per person (one extra-small cooler may be swapped out for one backpack)
- Please do not come with signs of COVID-19, Racism, Homophobia, Sexism, or Transphobia. HAVE FUN!
- Need a ticket refund? Full refunds are allowed up to 7 days before the event. If you are within 7 days, only ticket transfers are allowed (no refunds).
1 Ticket - Roundtrip
+$0.95 Service fee
This ticket is good for (1) roundtrip ride to/from Denver to Red Rocks.
+$0.95 Service fee0