Sat, May 29 | Red Rocks Amphitheatre
Disco Biscuits - Sat, May 29
Reserve your seat to/from Disco Biscuits at Red Rocks Amphitheatre on Sat, May 29. Show starts at 7:30pm, doors open at 6:30pm. Arrive at Highland Tap & Burger (Highlands) by 6:00pm. Bus departs at 6:15pm and arrives at Red Rocks at approximately 6:40pm. You will return to Denver around 11:45pm.
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
May 29, 6:15 PM – 11:45 PM
Red Rocks Amphitheatre, 18300 W Alameda Pkwy, Morrison, CO 80465, USA
About the Event
Roundtrip Bus Service to/from Red Rocks
- Pickup is at Highland Tap & Burger (Highlands Neighborhood) at 6:00pm. We will depart promptly at 6:15pm. No refunds if you miss the bus.
- When you arrive, please check in with the driver. You must show a valid ticket and a valid driver's license to board the bus. P
- As we cannot guarantee social distancing on board, and this is a public event, being fully vaccinated is strongly recommended. We will kindly ask for your vaccination card when you board the bus to keep a tally of how many individuals are vaccinated vs. non-vaccinated. If you have a problem with this, don't come.
- Bus seating is first-come, first-serve. Arrive early and get a better spot.
- You may leave backpacks, coolers, and jackets on the bus while at the concert. Your assigned driver will watch over the bus to ensure belongings are safe when you return.
- BYOB for 21+ (ZERO TOLERANCE FOR UNDERAGE DRINKING - Any underage passengers found drinking alcohol will have their ride terminated with no refund).
- Carry-on policy: 1 backpack or purse per person (one extra-small cooler may be swapped out for one backpack)
- Please do not come with signs of COVID-19, Racism, Homophobia, Sexism, or Transphobia. HAVE FUN! ✌️
- Sold Out1 Ticket - Single Rider$35+$3.08 COSalesTax+$0.95 Service fee$35+$3.08 COSalesTax+$0.95 Service fee0$0
This event is sold out