Mon, Nov 22 | The Mission Ballroom
GOOSE - Mon, Nov 22 - SOUTH DENVER
Reserve your seat to/from GOOSE - on Mon, Nov 22. Show starts at 8:00pm. Two pickup/drop-off locations #1: Englewood Grand 6:00pm - 6:20pm and #2 Pub on Pearl 6:30pm - 6:50pm. You will arrive at Mission Ballroom at approx 7:15pm and will return approx 45 mins after the end of the show.
SOLD OUT - Email us at email@example.com to be added to the waitlist
Time & Location
Nov 22, 6:00 PM – 11:59 PM
The Mission Ballroom , 4242 Wynkoop St, Denver, CO 80216, USA
About the Event
PLEASE READ ME - Roundtrip Bus Service to/from Mission Ballroom (South Denver)
- Two pickup/dropoff locations to choose from - #1 Englewood Grand (meet the bus in the back patio parking lot) from 6:00pm - 6:20pm or #2 Pub on Pearl from 6:30pm - 6:50pm. We will depart promptly. No refunds if you miss the bus.
- Post-show dropoff order: #1 Pub on Pearl followed by #2 Englewood Grand (open until 2am). You may get off at whatever one you choose.
- After the concert, return to the bus within 20 minutes. The bus will be parked at the 38th-Blake RTD Stop. To find the bus walk along Wynkoop St towards 38th Street for 7-10 mins along a lighted paved sidewalk. Find helpful video instructions on our Instagram @buspartyco. NO REFUNDS IF YOU MISS THE BUS.
- When you arrive, please check in with the driver. You must show a valid ticket and a valid driver's license to board the bus.
- As we cannot guarantee social distancing on board, and this is a private charter, vaccination cards are strongly encouraged. If you are not vaccinated, we will ask that you wear a mask the entire time while on the bus.
- Bus seating is first-come, first-serve. Arrive early and get a better spot.
- You may leave backpacks, coolers, and jackets on the bus while at the concert. Your assigned driver will watch over the bus to ensure belongings are safe when you return.
- BYOB for 21+ - ZERO TOLERANCE FOR UNDERAGE DRINKING - Any underage passengers found drinking alcohol will have their ride terminated with no refund.
- Carry-on policy: 1 backpack or purse per person (one extra-small cooler may be swapped out for one backpack)
- Please do not come with signs of COVID-19, Racism, Homophobia, Sexism, or Transphobia. HAVE FUN!
- Need a ticket refund? Full refunds are allowed up to 7 days before the event. If you are within 7 days, only ticket transfers are allowed (no refunds).
- 1 Ticket - Roundtrip$35+$3.08 COSalesTax+$0.95 Service fee$35+$3.08 COSalesTax+$0.95 Service fee0$0