Wed, May 04 | Red Rocks Amphitheatre, Lower South Lot
JASON ISBELL AND THE 400 UNIT - Wed, May 4
JASON ISBELL AND THE 400 UNIT -Wed, May 4. Show starts at 7pm & doors open at 6:00pm. Arrive at 3500 Wynkoop Street, Denver, 80216 (next to Zeppelin Station) by 5:00pm. Bus departs at 5:30pm & arrives at Red Rocks at approx 6:00pm. Bus will drop off approx 1 hr after the show ends.
Time & Location
May 04, 5:00 PM – 11:55 PM
Red Rocks Amphitheatre, Lower South Lot , 18300 W Alameda Pkwy, Morrison, CO 80465, USA
About the Event
- Bus boarding is at 3500 Wynkoop Street, Denver, CO 80216 (35th & Wynkoop), next to Zeppelin Station in RiNo at 5:00pm. We will depart promptly at 5:30pm. No refunds if you miss the bus.
- When you arrive, please check in with the Bus Party team. You must have a valid ticket and a valid driver's license to board the bus.
- As we cannot guarantee social distancing on board, and this is a private charter, vaccination cards and masks are strongly encouraged. If you are not vaccinated, you will need to wear a mask the entire time.
- Bus seating is first-come, first-serve.
- Carry-on policy: 1 backpack or purse per person. One small cooler may be swapped out for one backpack. Due to space, no large coolers are allowed.
- You may leave backpacks, coolers, and jackets on the bus while at the concert. Your assigned driver will watch over the bus to ensure belongings are safe when you return.
- BYOB for 21+. Under 18 are allowed to ride the bus with a legal parent or guardian. We have a ZERO TOLERANCE policy for underage drinking. Any underage passengers found drinking alcohol will have their ride terminated with no refund.
- Please do not come with signs of COVID-19, Racism, Homophobia, Sexism, or Transphobia. HAVE FUN!
- No refunds (unless show cancellation, illness, or medical emergency). Ticket transfers are allowed. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to transfer the name on your ticket.
- 1 Ticket - Roundtrip$38+$3.35 COSalesTax+$1.03 Service fee$38+$3.35 COSalesTax+$1.03 Service fee0$0