Fri, Aug 27|
Red Rocks Amphitheatre
Louis the Child - Fri, Aug 27
Reserve your seat to/from Louis The Child on Fri, Aug 27. Show starts at 6:30pm, Doors open at 5:30pm. Arrive at 3500 Wynkoop Street (next to Zeppelin Station) by 4:30pm. Bus departs at 5:00pm and arrives at Red Rocks at approx 5:30pm. You will return to Denver around 11:30pm.
Time & Location
Aug 27, 2021, 4:30 PM – 11:30 PM MDT
Red Rocks Amphitheatre, 18300 W Alameda Pkwy, Morrison, CO 80465, USA
BusPartyCo Special Event Info
Roundtrip Bus Service to/from Red Rocks
- Pickup is at 3500 Wynkoop Street, next to Zeppelin Station in Rino at 4:30pm. We will depart promptly at 5:00pm. No refunds if you miss the bus.
- When you arrive, please check in with the driver. You must show a valid ticket and a valid driver's licensed to board the bus.
- Need a refund? Full refunds are allowed up to 7 days before the event. If you are within 7 days, only ticket transfers are allowed (no refunds).
- As we cannot guarantee social distancing on board, and this is a private charter, vaccination cards are strongly encouraged. If you are not vaccinated, we will ask that you wear a mask while onboard the bus.
- Bus seating is first-come, first-serve. Arrive early and get a better spot.
- You may leave backpacks, coolers, and jackets on the bus while at the concert. Your assigned driver will watch over the bus to ensure belongings are safe when you return.
- BYOB for 21+ (ZERO TOLERANCE FOR UNDERAGE DRINKING - Any underage passengers found drinking alcohol will have their ride terminated with no refund).
- Carry-on policy: 1 backpack or purse per person (one extra-small cooler may be swapped out for one backpack)
- Please do not come with signs of COVID-19, Racism, Homophobia, Sexism, or Transphobia. HAVE FUN!
1 Ticket - Single Rider
+$1.09 Service fee
This ticket allows (1) person on the bus.
+$1.09 Service fee