Thu, May 04|
JASON ISBELL AND THE 400 UNIT (Night 2) - Thur, May 4
Arrive at Zeppelin Station by 4:30pm for a community meet-up at the bar. Private bus departs at 5:30pm & arrives at Red Rocks at approx 6:00pm. Bus will drop off approx 1 hr after the show ends. Red Rocks show starts at 7:00pm & doors open at 6:00pm.
Time & Location
May 04, 4:30 PM – 11:29 PM MDT
Zeppelin Station, 3501 Wazee St, Denver, CO 80216, USA
About the event
- The 30-minute community meet-up starts at 4:30pm at Zeppelin Station in RiNo. The private bus will depart promptly at 5:30pm. No refunds if you miss the bus.
- When you arrive, please check in with the Bus Party team. You must have a valid ticket and a valid ID to attend the event.
- No refunds (unless show cancellation, illness, or medical emergency). Ticket transfers are allowed. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to transfer the name on your ticket.
- Seats on the bus are not assigned, so seating is first-come, first-serve.
- Carry-on policy: 1 backpack or purse per person. One small cooler may be swapped out for one backpack. Due to space, no large coolers are allowed.
- You may leave backpacks, coolers, and jackets on the bus while at the concert. Your assigned driver will watch over the bus to ensure belongings are safe when you return.
- BYOB for 21+. Under 18 are allowed to ride the bus with a legal parent or guardian. We have a ZERO TOLERANCE policy for underage drinking. Any underage passengers found drinking alcohol will have their ride terminated with no refund.
- Please do not come with signs of COVID-19, Racism, Homophobia, Sexism, or Transphobia. HAVE FUN!
1 VIP Event Ticket
This ticket is valid for BusPartyCo members only. The ticket includes access to our 30-minute community meet-up at Zeppelin Station, a complimentary water bottle, and a roundtrip ride to/from Denver to Red Rocks on a private party bus.$50.00Tax: +$4.41 COSalesTax+$1.36 service fee