Wed, May 26|
Red Rocks Amphitheatre
The Floozies at Red Rocks - Wed, May 26
Reserve your seat to/from The Floozies live at Red Rocks Amphitheatre on Wed, May 26, 2021. Show starts at 7:00pm, doors open at 6:00pm. Arrive at 3500 Wynkoop Street in RiNo by 5:15pm. Bus departs at 5:30pm and arrives at Red Rocks at around 5:55pm. You will return to Denver around 11:45pm.
Time & Location
May 26, 2021, 5:15 PM MDT – May 27, 2021, 12:00 AM MDT
Red Rocks Amphitheatre, 18300 W Alameda Pkwy, Morrison, CO 80465, USA
About the event
About our Roundtrip Bus Service to/from Red Rocks:
- Pickup is at 3500 Wynkoop Street, next to Zeppelin Station in Rino at 5:15pm. We will depart promptly at 5:30pm. No refunds if you miss the bus.
- When you arrive, please check in with the driver. You must show a valid ticket and a valid driver's licensed to board the bus.
- As we cannot guarantee social distancing on board, and this is a private charter, vaccination cards are strongly encouraged. If you have a problem with this, don't come.
- Bus seating is first-come, first-serve. Arrive early and get a better spot.
- There is currently no designated bus lot at Red Rocks. The venue has informed us that you are able to enter the show at any entrance and you will receive a wristband for your designated section, once inside. You will meet the bus in the same lot where you were dropped off prior to the show.
- You may leave backpacks, coolers, and jackets on the bus while at the concert. Your assigned driver will watch over the bus to ensure belongings are safe when you return.
- BYOB for 21+ (ZERO TOLERANCE FOR UNDERAGE DRINKING - Any underage passengers found drinking alcohol will have their ride terminated with no refund).
- Carry-on policy: 1 backpack or purse per person (one extra-small cooler may be swapped out for one backpack)
- Please do not come with signs of COVID-19, Racism, Homophobia, Sexism, or Transphobia. HAVE FUN!
1 Ticket - Single Rider
This ticket allows (1) person on the bus.$37.00Tax: +$3.26 COSalesTax+$1.01 service feeSold Out
This event is sold out